RG3 Watch

Welcome to the official blog for all things Robert Griffin, III: The new, official, quarterback for the Washington Redskins!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Redskin Fans on RG3: What's Not to Like?

Take a look at this video.

Redskin fans, and fans of Robert Griffith, III, have already started welcoming him to Washington.



And guess what?

Griffin seems to be ecstatic about playing for the Redskins, too.  He's gone on record saying even though he's from Texas, he isn't a Dallas Cowboys fan, nor does he plan to root for Dallas.

"I'm a Redskin", the No. 2 NFL Draft pick said.  (Good choice of words, huh?)

In another interview, Griffin is asked when he knew the Redskins 'loved' him.

"Love is something that’s hard to define but it’s also defined with actions. So I didn’t know they loved me until they traded for me. They could say ‘we really like you. We really want you’. But how many times have you said that to a girl straight to her face and you didn’t love her? You have to show her that you love her. In this case I guess I was the girl and they showed me that they loved me. I’ll always work my butt off for them.”

Here's more of that interview between Griffin and Redskins beat reporter, Grant Paulsen.

Ah-hhhh.  It's Spring and the NFL Draft is upon us. And love is in the air.

What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment